We are growing!
You can work from our Belgrade and Nis office, or remotely if it matters to you
- You establish Zühlke's SOC (security operations centre). Together with the CISO (chief information security officer) and working closely with Zühlke's IT department and MDR (managed detection & response) provider you will bring together people, processes, and tools to develop Zühlke's SOC.
- At a later stage, and together with future SOC colleagues, you will run Tier 2&3 of Zühlke's SOC. You will be point of escalation for security incidents reported by the MDR provider, you will be responsible for threat hunting, and for con-tinual improvement of the SOC. You have a central role in Zühlke's security incident response process.
- To achieve these goals, you collaborate closely with Zühlke's security governance organisation and with Zühlke's IT department.
- You support Zühlke's ISMS (information security management system) with tasks such as risk management or audits. On occasion, you will lend your expertise to Zühlke's delivery organisation, which delivers innovation projects to hundreds of customers in 10 countries.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Security Operations, ideally involving prior experience with MDR or MSSP providers. You worked as tier 2/3 SOC analyst, threat hunter, SOC engineer, or SOC operations manager.
- You have good knowledge concerning modern IT in general, including networking, identity and access management, cloud integration, virtualization, and endpoint security. You have excellent knowledge regarding the threats to these IT assets, including the Mitre ATT&CK framework.
- You have experience with security technologies related to the SOC, at the minimum SIEM and EDR.
- You can automate tasks using appropriate scripting languages, such as Python, Powershell, Kusto, or Yara.
- You have a university degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Cyber Security or a comparable education.
- You are experienced working in an enterprise setting, you understand processes and the importance of quality and documentation.
- You are a team player. You come to expect high standards of autonomy and quality in your work.
- You have very good English language skills and are ready to work in international teams.
- Possibility to personalize working hours
- Hybrid workplace – option to work both fully remotely and from the office
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training and you also get paid time off for professional development
- Company profit share
- Unique culture – we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly, and enjoy working in a team
- Knowledge exchange – we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing, and learning from each other
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal data and software communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, Zuhlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.