What will you do?
- Maintain and manage the full lifecycle of the software development process
- Work closely with CTO on defining scope, milestones, and roadmap for deliverables
- Translate product requirements into well-documented development specifications
- Develop software by producing clean, efficient, and performant code
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and oversight to the development team
- Ensure the output meets the design and performance requirements
- Document software processes, workflows, and specifications
- Performing code and performance reviews for the development team
- Ensuring software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Participate in hiring, onboarding, and mentoring the new members of the development team
- Process technical feedback and provide technical support
What we are looking for?
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, ideally at a fast-growing startup
- Have 2+ years of experience as a technical team lead, ideally at a fast-growing startup
- Have strong software engineering fundamentals including design patterns, data structures, and programming paradigms
- Have experience working with management and translating product goals into engineering goals
- Be ruthlessly pragmatic about what to build and (just as importantly) what not to build
- Know how to write clean, testable, and maintainable code and ensure that the team does the same
- Have broad technical knowledge and learn new topics quickly
- Be highly organized
- Thrive in fast-paced environments with a high degree of autonomy
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Bonus points if you have experience with ad tech or the advertising industry in general
Tech stack you'll work with
- TypeScript, React, Tailwind, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, BigQuery, Google Cloud
Note that we're ultimately looking for people who'll be awesome to work with rather than strictly hewing to the above, so if you're not an exact technical match but still think you might be good at the job, please do apply.
You'll work with amazing tech and people.
- We expect exceptional work. You'll be joining a small team of A players who punch well above their weight and therefore will be expected to perform as an A player yourself. We are the best at what we do and love to deliver results.
You'll have freedom and autonomy.
- It’s up to you to figure out how to approach and solve a problem. No one is going to give you exact instructions or make you do it their way. With freedom comes a ton of ownership and responsibility. We believe when you control your destiny, you’re more invested in your work. And we can’t imagine working any other way.
You'll make a difference.
- You’ll get to see the direct impact of your work and the value created. Not only do we help provide peace of mind for many small businesses and marketers, but our platform helps improve the effectiveness of their PPC campaigns by boosting conversions.
Tons of opportunities for learning and growth.
- You’ll solve challenging problems and put your skills to the test every day. Your opinions matter and you’ll get to direct all sorts of technical and non-technical aspects of the product.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic.
We are not accepting agencies' recruitment assistance at this time.