Our client is a UK-based, Sharia-compliant digital bank. It’s designed for people with international lifestyles who want to manage their money easily through smart, simple and secure technology.
We are looking for a talented open-minded Engineer to hit the ground running to deliver our open banking integration initiative.
Our technology stack would be (and not limited to): TypesScript / GoLang running on AWS lambda and AWS native environments whilst interacting with 3rd party APIs. Unit testing, component and integration testing are standard requirements.
- Technical tasks implementation, design;
- Code review, code optimization, refactoring;
- Participation in team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating a technical vision;
- Communication with stakeholders and management.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience;
- 5+ years experience TypeScript programming language and web service development;
- Strong experience with AWS: Event Bridge, Lambda, SES, SQS, DynamoDB;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with one of messaging systems (SQS / RabbitMQ / Kafka);
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Experience with: RESTful / GraphQL / OpenAPI / gRPC APIs;
- Experience with Terraform, Docker;
Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
Upper-intermediate in spoken and written English.