Our client is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health,and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives. Our team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join our company, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management. Our company has managed to successfully work with the client on various.
The Orion Innovation team is responsible for the full product development cycle Because of that, we are working together on finding an individual who fill fulfill the role of a Software Engineer in Test III.
Software Engineer in Test III is responsible for developing and maintaining software automation test frameworks and tools using programming languages and test automation libraries.
- Responsible for supporting test infrastructure of Client’s software systems and components
- Design, build, and maintain test automation tools and frameworks using clean coding practices and functional programming methodologies
- Perform debugging and root cause analysis of product issues or defects
- Perform system analysis, assess risk, and develop strong test strategies by analyzing product design and technical specifications, and by collaborating with product managers and developers
- Integrate with deployment infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle
- Perform test environment set up and configuration
- Evangelize new testing methodologies, best practices and tools with goals to continuously improve test coverage through automation
- Report, document, and communicate failures discovered through testing with the affected teams
- Work closely with developers in all phases of SDLC to build quality into our development process
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing test automation frameworks and harnesses using programming and scripting languages
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Scala
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases, strong SQL skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux and command line shell scripting
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, test planning, system dependencies, and product integration phases
Life at Orion Europe
Orion offers an immersive, energetic work environment where employees can innovate. We encourage you to join us at one of our locations in Serbia, Türkiye, Romania and Lithuania.
Orion is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm. In Europe we have delivery locations around Belgrade, Istanbul, Bucharest and Vilnius. Our teams are focused on digital product development for major global companies and unicorn start-ups. Our engineers are immersed with our clients to deliver innovative and distrupted products.
Orion values creating a productive, diverse work environment for employees. We are committed to maintaining a positive work environment where employees value traits that make each one of us different from one another. We all bring a diverse set of perspectives, work and life experiences, and our differences make us more valuable both internally and for our clients.
Orion is a great place to develop your career, no matter what role you start in. Throughout Europe, most of our roles offer experience in Automotive, Information & Communication Technologies (ICT), Financial Services & FinTech, Healthcare, and Industrial & Consumer Products, so there are multiple industries where you can make an impact.
Specifically, we offer these training programs, internships and Robotics opportunities through joint programs with universities and engineering colleges.
- Vacation Time
- Family Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salaries
- Sick Leave
- Training Programs
- Flexible Hours
- Material incentives and assistance; and more.