Why Join HYCU?
HYCU is the fastest-growing leader in the multi-cloud backup and recovery as a service industry. By bringing true SaaS-based data backup to both on-premises and cloud-native environments, the company provides unparalleled data protection, migration and disaster recovery to more than 3,100 companies worldwide. HYCU’s award-winning, purpose-built solutions eliminate the complexity, risk, and high cost of legacy-based backup solutions, providing data protection simplicity in a hyper-connected, multi-cloud world. Customers experience frictionless, cost-effective data backup and recovery, no matter where their data resides.
We are looking for talented sales executives with a hunter mentality to join our fast-growing HYCU team!
We are in hypergrowth mode, and we have no intention of slowing down! Our award-winning solutions speak for themselves with leadership recognition from analyst and end-user communities alike. We’ve been recognized by CRN four years in a row as CRN’s Coolest Cloud company. Want to join in the fun and help us grow?
Our Sr Account Executives (AEs) are our core sellers for transactional and mid-market business. They manage full-cycle sales activities, executing sales plans for assigned territories. They are strong relationship builders who are creative in their approach to uncovering and managing revenue-generating opportunities. Successful AEs have a proven track record of breaking into accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Belgrade, Serbia (hybrid)
What You’ll Do:
- Identifying customer needs in the area of data protection and backup and providing the best solution from HYCU portfolio product
- Demonstrate high ability to close the deals and driving sales performance according to the short-term/long-term revenue targets
- Work with regional channel partners, both Hyperscale’s and traditional VARs, to identify strategies, accounts, and position HYCU within their customers
- Maximize coverage within the assigned list of named accounts. Contact, qualify, and develop ongoing relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales and grow customers with new HYCU products.
- Achieve Inside Sales KPI’s including quarterly revenue targets, number of new customers, number of partners enabled etc.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of HYCU Software products and the benefits they provide to current customers.
- Collaborate with presales team – sales engineers, customer success and account management team in order to provide the best possible customer experience
- Build qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing, partner, event, or directly generated leads.
- Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision-makers. This includes leveraging digital communications to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities.
- Effectively utilize sales tools like LinkedIn, ZoomInfo.com, & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within prospective accounts.
- Schedule informational calls and conducts meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available and effectively demonstrate HYCU solutions.
- Acts as a consultant to customers on the current portfolio of HYCU products and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Support company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal HYCU teams.
- Provide accurate forecasting and account opportunity details as needed
- Maintain high-class hygiene of the HYCU CRM system. Always maintain accurate stages and close dates on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent professional sales experience
- 5+ years of B2B technology sales experience
- Proven track record of breaking into accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business
- Exceptional business closing skills
- High proficiency level of English, written and spoken
- Familiarity with hyper-converged infrastructure (Nutanix, VMware, etc.) public cloud (AWS, GCP, and Azure), and/or storage
- Experience selling in data center space and/or disaster recovery
- Proven experience selling to accounts of all sizes, via channel and direct
- Achieved success in a goal-driven, metrics-based environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and phone presence
- Detail oriented and diligent when updating and maintaining the HYCU CRM system with notes and activities.
Who We Are:
Our Core Values: Authenticity, Grit and Empathy are at the heart of everything we do at HYCU. All of us at HYCU take ownership in shaping and contributing to our culture. We pride ourselves in developing an inclusive and diverse company that supports our employees and customers to do extraordinary things.
The following is how we approach each Core Value:
- Authenticity – To be authentic means to be who we are and do it well. Focus your energy on being who YOU are. Be true to yourself. Authenticity also extends to our products. Understanding where we are truly the best fit for our customers and when we are not. And finally, authenticity in relationships: ensuring that we are honest and do what we say we’re going to do.
- Grit – To win we need to want it. Every team member needs to be able to jump in and help at every turn. Whether it’s staying late to help a colleague or customer or finding a better process and making sure it’s communicated cross-functionally. You just have to do it and love it…and never stop trying.
- Empathy – We need to care about each other, about our clients, about our business, and about the world around us. That might seem like a tall order, but if we don’t live in a constant state of empathy, if we don’t strive to truly put ourselves in another person’s shoes, we cannot truly serve the market.
"We are at our best when we stay true to our Core Values."~ Simon Taylor, CEO
What We Offer:
- Private healthcare insurance
- 24/7 insurance due to accidence policy
- An excellent international team, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Stock options
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- Gym and sport facility inside the company
- In-company restaurant and café bar