Supply Chain Designer
Location: Plant Novi Sad
- Defines, maintains, improves, and rolls out the processes within material flow (local/international)
- Identifies status of existing processes and improvement opportunities and provide the information to the process’s owners and manufacturing planners
- Measure the process results, keeps, and analyze the records and makes corrective proposals
- Prepares and report the KPI for WH layout and material flow to SCM Management, Plant Management and external management using defined applications
- Actively participates in workplace design in the Warehouse area and along the material flow
- Contributes to production flow optimization
- Organizes new equipment’s installation (layout, utilities, etc.)
- Train and support the team members concerning process topics for ensuring a good understanding of the defined processes
- Support piloting and deployment of new/updated processes to align the local organization to the international processes and standards
- University Degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunication, Mechanics, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably in Industrial Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Lean Admin Management
- CAD tools advanced level
- Advanced ergonomics knowledge
- Strong Time Measurement and Project Management skills
- Basic knowledge of Lean methodology
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
Speak Up culture environment
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
User Experience (UX) Business Area is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. We employ over 15,000 people in 21 locations around the world. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.