System Requirements Engineer (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad R&D center
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary
System requirements engineering in the automotive industry is one of key areas of systems engineering which is dealing with elicitation, analysis, negotiation, specification and management of product requirements. All these activities are contributing to safety and security of automotive products around us. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
In your day to day job you will:
- Do elicitation of functional and non-functional stakeholder requirements for automotive products.
- Analyze, negotiate and agree upon requirements with all stakeholders (e.g., customer, internal disciplines).
- Create and maintain system requirements specification.
- Assign system requirements specification to respective disciplines (Software, Hardware, Mechanic).
- Establish and maintain requirements traceability.
- Manage & track requirements changes.
- Lead and coordinate interdisciplinary technical discussions.
- Provide support to the System Architect at deriving requirements into system design.
- Provide support to the System Test Engineer at deriving test-cases out of requirements.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 2 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software and/or electronic for automotive application
- Previous experience with customer elicitation process, key requirements identification, analysis and specification.
- Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool
- Basic knowledge of functional safety (ISO26262) is an advantage.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Service award
- Private health Insurance
- Fit-pass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.