NITES Group is an international company that specializes in information technology development, with headquarters in London and offices in Belgrade, Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Podgorica, Pula, and Prague, that is rapidly expanding CEE due to its innovative approach to solution creation in the world of business support, systems for utility, telecom and other large enterprises, that provides state-of-the-art technological solutions to customers in several industrial areas.
NITES is a producer, developer, and integrator of IT solutions for utilities, healthcare, telecommunications, and the government sector, that uses extensive in-house experience in the field of data collection and processing, offering its customers innovative solutions that provide them with opportunities to efficiently manage their business in real-time and subsequently increase their value.
- Provide daily customer support in lieu of user support and training, in collaboration with more experienced colleagues;
- Execute predefined daily check of systems that are on the client’s test or production instance;
- Organize, track and document problems reported by users for the purpose of them being solved by higher levels of support, as well as test and confirm solutions that have been implemented by support;
- Organize and have an active role in the preparation and updates of user documentation, the development and maintenance of technical documentation intended for end users, as well as the execution of all other project activities that relate to technical communication with users;
- Introduce new system checks on the client’s test or production instance, i.e. define the requirements necessary to develop tools needed for daily system checks;
- Organize and participate in the preparation of documentation for the design or modification of software applications and systems for the needs of the project, through project-related business analysis, the identification of business needs of users and by translating them into technical specification requirements for the software application or system;
- Collaborate with project and development teams, as well as application designers;
- Organize and participate in checking migrated data and defining typical problems and errors in the data migration phase by using predefined tools;
- Execute simple changes to the database at the request of users by using existing predefined tools, as well as test, document and report on said interventions;
- Participate in putting equipment and systems into operation for clients, defining user requirements for the implementation of reports;
- Implement new tools in order to change database data, at the request of the user, define the requirements for the development of said tools in cooperation with more experienced colleagues;
- Participate in testing and validating reports in the client's environment or in the target environment while preparing for the client’s admission tests for equipment, systems and data (FAT, SAT, UAT, etc.), conduct said client’s admission tests for equipment, systems and data (FAT, SAT, UAT, etc.), as well as define and implement procedures necessary for testing software applications and systems in the client's environment or in the target environment;
- Document test procedures and test results for all phases of the project that are run in the client's environment or in the target environment.
- Ability to easily comprehend the content and form of user instructions.
- Previous knowledge relevant to the field of customer support.
- Work experience as an IT specialist (administration or programming).
- Previous Understanding of knowledge of project implementation life cycle
- Good knowledge of SQL language.
- Oracle Database experience is an advantage.
- Competent and proficient understanding of Microsoft Windows or Linux platform.
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office, UML /BPMN designers.
- Knowledge of Java Application servers is an advantage.
- Experience with working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills are an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changes under pressure (ability to work flexible hours)
- Eye for detail, methodical and consistent in approach
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in: technical-technological sciences (electrical engineering, computer science, informatics, etc.), economics, management, organizational sciences, or related areas
- At least 1 year of working experience with relevant technologies
- Regular full-time employment
- Possibility for personal and professional development
- Stable and well-organized working conditions
- Encouragement of innovation
- Stimulating workplace in which to work and grow
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Referral Bonus