Red Black Tree is an entirely Serbian software company with over nine years of experience in the industry. Our offices are located in Belgrade and Čačak, with 45 team members at the moment.
Our focus is on software development, mostly for clients in the USA, Europe and Asia. We’ve been dedicated to quality assurance, meeting deadlines, professionalism and personal progress. We are a team that provides more than it's promised – whenever it’s possible, which is the case most of the time. That’s how we have acquired high-quality collaborations and long-term projects which provide us with stability.
We value a friendly and positive environment – that’s why we put an extra effort into keeping everything exceptional, from relations with co-workers to the office equipment.
Technologies are carefully selected based on the project requirements. Those are mainly complete systems, which include Mobile apps, Web applications, Backend APIs, databases, containerization and Cloud, which will help you acquire a broad and high-quality knowledge base. We’re not afraid to adapt to modern technologies, just like we did with e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js, as well as .NET Core, Elixir, Kotlin, Python and others before they became widely used and popular.
More about the internship
- The internship will be realized remotely during two months, starting from August 10, with the option of visiting the office if agreed with the mentor
- It is designed as guided learning and involves working on a real-life project, with the support of a RBT mentor
- The project goal is the development of the tools and integration of electric vehicle chargers used by a German automotive company.
- Technologies used in the project are: Kotlin, Java, Quarkus, Spring boot, Cloud computing, Microservices, Azure.
- At the end of the internship we will consider the possibility of continuing cooperation through the extension of the internship or work engagement.
- We give preference to students in their last year of studies
What we provide:
- Experienced mentors to work with.
- Monthly pay of 24.000 RSD
- Flexible working hours and flexibility with academic schedule
- Work equipment (Apple MacBook, Dell monitor, mouse, keyboard, headphones).
If you’re interested, please add this information in your CV:
- Projects and technologies you used for exams or other faculty obligations
- Additional projects on which you worked aside faculty and technologies you used
- Your areas of interest and technologies in which you want to further your knowledge