The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
Our Technical Support team is looking for a new colleague in the position of Database Administrator.
What will you do
- Providing Level 3 support for multiple MS SQL Server Production environments, used by high-volume business-critical production applications
- Providing technical guidance and support for incident management and problem-solving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyzing performance issues of Production MS SQL Server databases and assisting developers with tuning SQL queries and T-SQL procedures with performance issues
- Managing MS SQL Server databases across multiple internal Development and QA environments and providing DBA support for the application development efforts
- Configuring and maintaining MS SQL Server database servers including patching/lifecycle and health/performance/capacity monitoring
- Monitoring and supporting MS SQL Server database backup and recovery processes
- Troubleshooting database issues, providing end-to-end support and documenting solutions
- Participating in defining, implementing, and maintaining business continuity and high availability database strategies
- Participating in and support On-Premise deployments and migrations
- Working with IT Security/Audit teams to implement secure database architecture
- Evaluating potential database related technologies
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and technical assessments.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as DBA on MS SQL Server
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- You have excellent Database Administration skills on MS SQL Server, other database technologies would be a plus (MySQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- You have strong knowledge of MS SQL Server monitoring, tuning, backup/restore, high availability and replication features and tools
- You have experience in programming and tuning of complex SQL queries and T-SQL stored procedures and also ability to perform detailed analysis of same
- You have strong knowledge of database architecture, capacity planning and modeling
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, creative thinking and design skills
- You have experience in working in a team-based environment
- You have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- If you have any certificates, it will be considered as a plus
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance, bonus scheme, trainings, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.