CREATEQ is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade, Kragujevac and Nis.
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit, and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality, and would like to work as:
- Be part of our agile team engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies and innovative micro-services architecture, to support the worldwide provision of modern education
- You will design and implement an infrastructure on AWS cloud and continuously drive it towards the automation, stability, scalability, and security goals
- Contribute with your expertise to improve deployment time and manage processes of instances, users, software configuration, and testing
- Implement automated tools for build, configuration management, continuous integration, deployment, and monitoring, according to the highest standards and best practices
- Find simple, elegant, powerful, and pragmatic solutions to complex problems, while engaging with application development, architecture and infrastructure teams to make informed, collaborative technical decisions
- 3+ years of professional experience, with hands-on expertise on deployment and running processes of Java web applications on Unix/Linux environments
- Proven experience in infrastructure and configuration automation in AWS, specifically with Puppet/Ansible/Packer and Terraform
- Experience with networking, load balancing and storage technologies in a cloud environment like AWS EC2 (S3, ELBs, VPCs, SES, Lambda, Route53, RDS, ASGs, CloudFront, etc.)
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, Zabbix, CloudWatch, and cloud-based site-availability solutions like PagerDuty or Pingdom
- Used analytic tools like New Relic, Telegraph, InfluxDB
- Coding/scripting (Bash, Python, Java, especially SpringBoot and Microservices applications)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integrations processes and tools, specifically with Jenkins and its plugins, artifacts built as RPMs for automated deployment, Nexus or Artifactory
- Previous work with version controls systems such as Git, BitBucket, GitHub and the related concepts of Pull Requests and branching strategies best practices
- Previous work with Solr, MongoDB and MySQL, or other similar technologies
- Excellent understanding of Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles and best practices.
- Strong quality focus
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent).
- A chance to be a part of a casual, but professional environment where you will have a safe place to try, fail and learn
- Have full ownership over your code
- Coaching from our tech leads to advance your soft and technical skills and set your own development path
- Defined and organized the onboarding process for both, the company and the project
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance for you and your family. Also, maternity and sick leave are 100% paid
- Sport clubs – from fishing to basketball, whatever rocks your boat
- Awesome referral fees – because great people know great people
- Work-life balance – this is the company that really supports your professional, family and personal goals
- Freedom to decide how you want to work – partly or fully remote or from our offices
Sounds interesting? Then you should join CREATEQ!
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.