More than 75,000 people at over 700 locations: As a global construction technology group, STRABAG has the strongest teams for orders in every conceivable area. When it comes to successfully implementing projects, each and every one of us is in demand. Working together in a team and developing personally: the career opportunities at STRABAG are as varied as our orders.
As part of the STRABAG Group, we – STRABAG BRVZ – take on all commercial and information technology services across the group. In IT, we take care of many thousands of international users and cover the entire spectrum of the IT world. From software development, IT purchasing, product management and support to classic IT operations with our own data centers and the internal service desk. 500 IT employees work every day to optimally equip and support the STRABAG group units. Become part of our IT team – we look forward to receiving your application!
DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
- Maintain deployments of multiple linux-based products
- Manage configurations via Puppet
- Manage Docker and Docker Swarm installations
- Provide support and troubleshooting
- Working in a team of professionals, the average work experience – 10 years
- The final salary level depends on professional knowledge and is discussed with the successful candidate
- University degree in IT
- English level – Advanced (C1+) or higher
- Practical experience in Linux systems/administration
- Understanding network (IP/DNS) and web (HTTP, SSL) technologies
- Practical experience in git
- Practical experience in docker/swarm
Will be a plus:
- Experience in puppet
- Experience in managing cloud deployments (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Experience in programming (Bash/Go)
- German (B1+) may be a big plus
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application including a detailed CV, a cover letter (in German or English), references and certificates on the online application form.