Salestrekker is a cutting edge FinTech platform and a CRM solution that enables finance brokers and banks to provide services and engage their client base. Our innovative approach has resulted in us being one of the fastest growing products of its kind in Australia and New Zealand, integrating with a number of banking and general solutions via extensive API.
In order to fulfill this growth we are hiring talented Front-end Developers to join our Serbia team. Whether you are a developer ready to step to the next level or already proven senior software engineer, we have a role for you.
- Combine existing interface design concepts with digital design to produce user interface elements for various company’s products
- Use coding to develop the screens and product aesthetics, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Design concepts to improve user experience
- Participate in user experience testing activities
- Enhance user experience by ensuring interactions are intuitive and convenient for customer interactions
- Establish project milestones to ensure timely product development and efficient teamwork
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve productivity
Qualifications and capabilities
- Continued education and research into UI development trends and technologies
- Experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze web-apps
- Knowledge of development in ReactJS
- Desirable familiarity with using CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe/Affinity and solutions such as: Figma and InVision
- Advantage if you have 3+ years of development/software engineering experience
- Product and end user mindset
- Enjoys discovering and reaching new frontiers
Selection process will contain a practical test where the skills will be assessed along with interviews to determine a fit. Deadline for task completion will be one week, while the entire selection process is expected to take about a month. You will be briefed accordingly at each step of the process.
- Work on a fast growing and exciting platform
- Flexible locations (we have offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad and are open for work from other parts of Serbia) and remote work
- Learn the latest technologies
- Competitive pay and bonus package that increases regularly with your skill level and contribution
If you would like to join a dynamic quest of building a successful, game changing platform down under, send us your CV.