One of the biggest problems for widespread adoption of crypto is the narrative that “crypto is for criminals, frauds, scams, …”. There were $14B lost to scams in crypto in 2021. And we’ve decided to tackle that. We are building infrastructure for web3, starting with an anti-scam software Blockem, and our vision is to enable every human to have ownership in the digital world.
- Developing and testing browser extensions and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- 3+ years' experience in frontend development
- Advanced experience in React (Typescript is a plus)
- Understanding of state management (redux), hooks
- Understanding of REST, JSON
- Understanding of solid web programming principles
- Experience with browser extensions development is a big plus
The most important thing is, though, that the person believes in the vision of a decentralized world and is willing to learn and adapt to the challenges. We are looking for those who don't shy away from challenging things and are always willing to find a way to solve "the impossible".