The Service Desk Agent as Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) is responsible for providing support to end users, assisting with the installation, configuration, repair, and maintenance for a variety of end user devices and applications, coordination of onsite repair and support of incidents, requests and problems.
- Central contact point for malfunctions and technical requests (single point of contact)
- Recording of incidents in ITSM tool module “incidents”
- Investigating and diagnosing incidents and researching solutions
- Correct categorization and prioritization of reported incidents
- Escalation (forwarding) to internal or external points if needed (second level support)
- Control over the processing to ensure a swift handling (incident owner)
- Updates on the current status of incidents, requests and requirements
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer science or IT Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 years experience in the field of IT Service Desk
- Proven experience as a service desk technician or other customer support role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- MS Windows System Support experience.
- Proficiency in English
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High service orientation
- Demonstrated Teamwork Skills
- High willingness to learn
- Hands-on mentality
Greentube GmbH, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube’s industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application.