MentorMate is an industry veteran that meets complex business challenges with native, hybrid, and custom software development. We think big, design smart and develop fast for all screens, projects, and teams. Our headquarters is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we have an office in Sweden, five development offices in Bulgaria, and a network of remote software development partners in more than 20 countries across the globe. With over 1,400 projects completed by our 700+ top software engineers, we innovate in sectors like healthcare, education, finance, agriculture, and beyond.
As a remote partner in our network, you will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications on the latest technology platforms using proven design patterns. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards. On top of that, you can work from anywhere in the world, part- or full-time, and receive competitive pay.
- Lead a team of 3 senior developers, a business analyst, and a QA engineer
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise software projects
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk, and estimated development time
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Leverage and generate reusable design standards to be utilized throughout the platform
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process and frequently communicate with US-based clients and subject matter experts
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET Web API
- 1+ years of experience with React
- Good knowledge of database design and implementation
- Аbility to lead and work in a collaborative, cross-functional, international team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to see others succeed
- Familiarity with cloud development (Azure or AWS) is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
What we offer
- Freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Opportunity to join a community of 850+ developers worldwide
- Insured assistance from a personalized account manager
- Accounting consultations for Bulgaria-based individuals that join the network
- Clear and fair negotiation on your payment terms
- No third-party intermediaries. Open communication with our teams.
- Inspiring opportunities to work on various enterprise projects that set standards