Senior C/C++ System Developer
DTV group is engaged on various R&D and customer projects related to Set-top Box (STB) and TV software, mainly focused on cutting-edge technologies: UHD video resolution, adaptive streaming and advanced content security, advanced operator UI/UX applications and various additional applications such as YouTube and NetFlix. Latest technologies have been successfully deployed on both Linux and Android based platforms with millions of users worldwide.
Your role would include:
- Software development for Linux based set top boxes through iWedia’s projects with leading European TV operators
- Development of new features and functionalities requested by the customer
- Porting and customization of DTV middleware software stack
- Design sessions and code reviews
- Prioritizes quality and seeks out improvements in all aspects of the software projects.
- Working as a member of agile development team composed of application developers, system engineers and DTV middleware developers
- Maintains keen awareness of competitor products and development direction to help direct designs to surpass the competition.
- University degree in computer technology or computer science
- Strong knowledge in C development
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of software development for Linux OS, usage of tools and methods for Linux console
- Orientation towards team work
- Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
- A desire to solve tough technical problems and to see your work appreciated by users around the world
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Ability to cooperate with stakeholders, both internal and external
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into the products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates who show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit: