Senior IT Desktop Support Specialist
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization we are constantly working on improving and managing technology demands, our focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Serbia.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
- Provide support to end users for hardware and software related issues
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Respond to tickets, email, and telephone calls for technical support
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows operating systems
- Troubleshoot various types of PC and mobile hardware and software
- Operation and maintenance of device management platforms (Sccm/Intune)
- Participation in IP network implementation and maintenance
- Field work to provide support for remote locations
- On-call support for issues that arise outside of business hours
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software applications
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Windows, Android, and iOS operating systems
- Microsoft 365 cloud services
- Anti-virus programs
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Driver license
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.