Advania traces its roots to three Nordic countries, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden. Over an extended period, each country generated a crucial component of what eventually was braided into one company in 2012: Advania, which is now present in all the Nordic countries and in the UK. Advania has over 3500 employees in six countries.
We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small, and medium sized businesses.
Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We are in the business of making life easier for our clients and aiding them in creating value.
Senior Microsoft System Administrator
We are searching for additional staff for our team followed by recent growth in client numbers and projects. We are looking for experienced Systems Administrators or Cloud Systems Administrators that fulfil our qualifications. Our department consists of over 40 skilled people, split into various teams, with extensive Windows & Linux server management knowledge. Our teams are responsible for managing dedicated hosting environments, servicing customers O365 and Azure environments.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Microsoft environments and services, on-premises or in Azure
- Connecting on-premises environments to cloud infrastructure and services
- Development and automatization of work processes
- Customer consultation
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft systems administration
- Extensive experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Extensive experience with Windows Server and related services
- Experience with PowerShell and automation
- Experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as ServiceNow
- Experience using version control tools, such as GitHub or Azure DevOps
- Microsoft certifications related to the above
- Some experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as ServiceNow/Jira
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement
What we offer
- Work with a highly motivated, talented, and professional team
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours