Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Software Development Engineer – Model Based
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Development of control functionalities for electric traction drives incl. simulation of functionalities and physical components within the drivetrain
- Model based software design and implementation of given algorithms using Simulink/TargetLink, UML, and C
- Execution of functional tests in a simulation environment
- Integration of software modules and build of software releases
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechatronics, or similar fields
- Experience in the automotive industry desired
- Expert knowledge in Simulink and programming language C, knowledge of dSPACE TargetLink is an advantage
- Independency, creativity, ability to work under pressure, good communication skills, very thorough working methods
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!