Our partner Aspen Dental is a part of the USA consumer healthcare group, with headquarters in Chicago dedicated to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. With over 20 years and 800+ Aspen Dental locations later, our partner has changed access to dental care nationwide.
The company provides comprehensive practice support and business expertise to dental, urgent care, and medical aesthetics providers. Through a deep expertise in marketing, demand generation, real estate, and product development, they create and scale trusted consumer brands that are loved by patients and providers, so they can bring better care to more people nationwide. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions, therefore we have decided to expand our team and build 20 team members engineering team in our Belgrade office.
Join our growing team in Belgrade as a Software Engineer (.Net Core, Cloud)
- Participate in all phases of exploration, design, coding, deployment, and monitoring, leveraging automation, CI, and CD.
- Solve complex business needs with high volume, low latency software that kicks butts and never takes a nap.
- Mastering modern technology and development approaches in our expanding cloud- based microservices platform leveraging containers with.NET core in Kubernetes, Nginx, SQL, and NoSQL storage, event systems, and big data.
- Commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products, code base, processes, innovation, and tools.
- Partner with Quality Engineering on joint ownership of testing and quality.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Assist product teams with new ideas, designs, estimates, and feature roadmaps. You want to have a voice and stake in the product.
- 4+ years of experience building RESTful services.
- Expert C# skills in writing performant services.
- Experience designing applications to run in cloud-hosted containers.
- Wide database experience for application storage, preferably including SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience working with event-driven architecture.
- Experience with log analysis and metrics solutions.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure.
- Thorough understanding of secure coding best practices.
- Domain knowledge of retail, marketing, and streaming platforms is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to giving all our team members the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge.
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons.
- Work with an international team of talented engineers.
- Modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally.
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!