At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
The Workday Functional/Security Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing administration, development and support of Workday. The role requires gathering of requirements, solving issues, developing and executing new enhancements and projects, and is tasked with configuring and administering our complex user security in Workday. Workday modules include: Core HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Absence Management, Benefits (for NA).
As a Functional Analyst:
- Provides Workday subject matter functional expertise for day to day support and development including business process configuration, data upload (EIB), testing and other troubleshooting support.
- Maintains master data values in Workday.
- Maintains training and communication material, may participate in delivery of training.
- Develops and drives innovative and proactive change efforts for HR process improvements, including enhancements to end user experience.
- Handles ad-hoc or complex mass uploads.
- Participates in deployment of new businesses: map current processes and data, identify gaps with Workday processes, recommend changes, define requirements, configure, test and validate changes.
- Assists with bi-annual releases, including analysis of impacts of new functionality, testing of integrations and cross functional up and downstream analysis.
As a Workday Security Analyst:
- Configure domain and business process security policies.
- Create and assign unconstrained user-based security groups.
- Create and deploy constrained role-based security groups.
- Configure rule-based security groups to apply membership conditions for needed access.
- Configure intersection security groups to address complex target access requirements.
- Configure segment-based security groups to control access to values.
- Configure aggregation security groups to minimize security maintenance and allow for scale.
- Completion of University Degree.
- 3 to 5 Years of Work Related Experience.
- 3-5 year’s Workday functional and security administration experience.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones, as required by the global nature of this role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical mind; demonstrated critical thinking and analytic skills with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation.
- Excellent collaborator and a team player.
- Well-developed root-cause analytical skills with the ability to configure and troubleshoot issues and defects.
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information.
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management.
- Ability to understand business priorities and align technology opportunities.
- Ability to set priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus on quality and customer service.
- Preferred: Workday Functional Certifications; Workday Pro certification in Security, AMS experience.
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.