Frontend Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Frontend Software Engineer to join our growing team in the Belgrade office!
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for solving complex problems and creating high-quality solutions while adapting to customer requirements.
- Perform hands-on software design and development.
- Understanding of common design patterns and engineering practices
- Ability to work independently
- Write automated tests and perform peer design/code reviews.
- Understand business requirements and convert them to a solution design
- Estimate time to accomplish development tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
- A solid understanding of core web and browser concepts (e.g. how the browser parses and constructs a web page)
- Experience in using Git Version Control
- Extensive experience with any of the JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with writing unit and E2E tests (Jest, Mocha, Chai, Protractor, Cypress)
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering, or the equivalent in experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proficiency in spoken and written English
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems
- Customer-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging projects in the private sector
- Sustainable and socially beneficial projects in the public sector
- working with well-educated and experienced colleagues
- Paid certification and education in the country and abroad (training, courses, exams, etc.)
- Pleasant and friendly office environment
- Gaming room
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Team buildings and Company celebrations (Secret Santa, New Year gifts for kids, Women’s Day)
- Private health care for all employees
- Paid prenatal test for pregnancy
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid Gym & Fitness
- For the birth of a child, the employee receives 500e of compensation