As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our JobCloud Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Junior Frontend Engineer.
JobCloud is a leading digital company for the Swiss employment market, best known for the job portals jobs.ch and jobup.ch that connect thousands of candidates with the right job every day. With our leading job platforms and innovative hiring technologies, we have helped Swiss companies to hire successfully and efficiently for 20 years. We are also a privileged Google partner and we offer our clients the possibility to showcase their brands within the Ringier and TX Group network. Our team of 250+ employees at JobCloud is devoted to a common mission: finding the right job for the right person. Working from Zurich, Geneva, Vienna and Belgrade, every team member brings their unique expertise, culture and vision to our team every day.
- Maintenance, quality assurance, and care of existing applications
- Support other developers in a small team
Your main tasks will be:
- The conception of sophisticated web applications (frontend)
- Implementation of the planned application in a small team (Backend, Frontend, PM, UX)
- Implementation of web application GUI by applying modern techniques and principles
- Ensuring code quality by adhering to standards and applying tests
- Active technical support for product management in planning new products
- Elimination of errors in the production environment
- Know-how transfer within the own team
- 1+ years of experience developing Angular applications
- Clear understanding of core Angular and RxJS concepts
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Knowledge of responsive designs and at least one CSS framework
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Hands-on experience with unit testing and CI/CD tools will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with state management libraries such as NgRx will be considered a plus
- University education in Computer Science will be considered a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
Our hiring process consists of 3 steps:
- HR Call
- Tech task
- Tech Interview
During the HR Call, we will cover everything that might be interesting for you, but also details on benefits, plans, and administrative things.
- Be a part of well established Swiss-based subsidiary – TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Lots of team activities and perks
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Modern, sunny, and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- Stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
We're looking forward to your application!