Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with Intero Integrity Services, the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach.
To support the growth of the Technology Center in the Serbian office, we are looking for an ambitious LabView developer. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team where information, ideas and solutions are shared and integrated into technical systems.
You are an ambitious and cunning software developer (with several years of experience), who can strengthen a starting team of LabView developers. From a technical perspective, you enjoy working in a technically and physics-oriented space. You are motivated by the fact that you involved in the operational use of the applications that you are working on.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Various full-stack development activities
- Design and documenting of the (to be) generated implementations
- Design, implement and execution of unit-tests to verify compliance of the generated implementations to the requirements and architecture
- Finished BSc or MSc education, in a technical field (Software, Electronics, Physics, etc)
- Minimum 2-5 years programming experience in Labview; must have
- English language (upper intermediate or fluent); must have
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- version control systems (SVN, GIT or equivalent); must have
- documentation tooling (DoxyGen or equivalent); must have
- Labview Actor Framework; nice to have
- C++; nice to have
- Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF); nice to have
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.