The leading Software company for Amazon sellers.
We are growing fast, so we need you for our team located in Niš. We want to strengthen it with the position of a Medior PHP Developer. You will be part of an international team, with great opportunities to learn and work with experienced colleagues.
Our approach is simple. We nurture our people, recognize a job well done, reward dedication, and strive to make work fun. We do everything to make Helium 10 a place where you can be the best version of yourself.
Who are we?
We’re Helium 10, the leading Software company for Amazon sellers. We move fast, really fast, so we need someone who can keep up. We’re experts at our craft (and if not, we become experts, fast!) and we hold each other to a high standard. Why? We’re shaping the future for Amazon sellers and our customers deserve the best. We make tough decisions, own up to mistakes, and above all, find solutions to problems.
Possibility of progression and competence earnings
Flexible working hours and relaxed atmosphere
Access to paid courses, mentoring support
Modern working environment and parking place
Private health insurance
Recreation and relaxation space and gym access
Regular team building activities
Fruit, snacks and beverages in the kitchen
What you will get
- Daily work life in a dynamic, welcoming, and highly international work environment;
- Flexibility around working hours so you can balance work with your lifestyle;
- Remote work;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment;
- Permanent employment and competitive salary;
- Social and sport benefit;
- Business trips to the headquarters in Los Angeles, USA.
What we expect from an ideal candidate
- 2+ years of experience with PHP, SQL (Yii2, Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP);
- Experience in designing and using relational databases;
- 1+ years of experience with RESTful API development;
- Good knowledge of GitHub;
- B+ level of proficiency in written and spoken technical English;
A big competitive advantage would be
- Good knowledge of Docker / Redis / RabbitMQ;
- Experience in Microservice architecture development;
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS Services;
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English;
- A structured and goal-driven person that thrives in a multicultural working environment;
- Motivated, team oriented and with a strong work ethic candidate.
If you see yourself as a new member of our team, we encourage you to send your CV with a cover letter.
Please note that we will contact the shortlisted candidates only.