Developion is an upcoming software development company with offices in Belgrade, Vienna and Stuttgart. We are a team of dedicated professionals and we work on exciting international projects. Our company culture is built on empathy, effective communication, respect and mutual appreciation.
We hire people that we believe in, and we love people who believe in themselves.
What you can expect from us?
- a charming working environment in the center of Belgrade, except during pandemics, alien invasions and other similar men and non-men related disasters, in those cases we work from our homes,
- full-time position, a comfortable workplace with coffee and drinks included, a healthy work-life balance – we know how to take care of our employees,
- private health insurance program,
- interesting projects, great mentors, and time for your personal growth. Want to learn a new skill? No problem – we all love to learn and be on top of our game and are here to support you.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- develop and maintain custom plugins and themes for CraftCMS,
- participate in the improvement of the workflow and quality of solutions we provide for our clients,
- create and develop custom solutions based on PHP.
Are you right for us?
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated professional, with an open-minded attitude, great presentation skills, willingness to learn, and proficiency in spoken English.
Skills required for this position:
- at least 2+ years of hands-on experience with Yii2 or Laravel or some other modern PHP framework,
- proficiency with PHP OOP,
- experience with reusable component templating with Twig or similar template engine,
- good understanding of CSS & Sass,
- experience with databases, preferably MySQL,
- fluency in English (any level of German is a bonus).
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- experience with developing custom plugins and modules for some of modern CMS solutions,
- experience with Twig template engine,
experience with RestAPI and GraphQL,
- experience with Tailwind CSS framework,
- experience with the Linux environment.
Do you meet our requirements? Are you looking for a place where you can develop your skills and grow? If you think you are right for Developion, we would love to meet you. Send us a CV and links to your recent projects. We will be in touch shortly!