We are looking for: Product Developer (medior/senior), Belgrade or Kragujevac
Inovatec is an exciting growth company based in Burnaby, BC, established in 2006. We are North America’s leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the automotive, motorcycle, powersports, and equipment financing industries. Our solutions are used by some of the largest banks, credit unions, and finance companies in Canada and the U.S.
At Inovatec, we foster a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages collaboration where we grow together and win as a team. It’s important that we live up to our four core values: make sound decisions, get better every day, find a way, and we before me. We thrive by challenging the status quo to push the industry forward, and we know when to have fun! With team members across North America and Europe, we’re committed to investing in the development of our team, no matter where they’re located.
This is an opportunity to join a passionate group of innovators at a fast-growing company: over the last 5 years, we have more than doubled in size, and we expect to double again in the next 5 years. This position will be an integral part of our Development team as we head into the next phase of our growth.
We are looking for experienced Software Developer (medior/senior) with excellent coding skills and experience with Microsoft products/technologies.
The candidate has to have a good knowledge of modern MS technologies, software design and functionalities in order to write quality code, analyzing requirements and suggest adequate solutions
- Proficiency and minimum 2 years of software development working experience
- An academic degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with .NET Framework/ .NET Core / .NET6 (C#)
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Self-reliant and proactive, look for solutions rather than excuses
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Strong team player, but able to make decisions autonomously and work independently on specific projects
- Strong analytical skill and ability to solve complex problems
- Challenges are seen as opportunities for self-improvement and professional advancement
- Receiving and analyzing requirements and specifications provided by project managers
- Writing high quality code and developing applications based on given specifications
- Software maintenance (software monitoring, modifying the software on demand, bug fixing)
- New technologies researching
Our core values:
Make sound decisions: We put ourselves in our customer's shoes, always ensuring we have the right facts and focus on solving the right problems.
Find a way: No matter the challenge, we overcome hurdles, seek out solutions, and follow through on commitments to consistently exceed expectations.
Get better every day: With our growth mindset and positive attitude, we apply our passion for innovation not just to our products, but also to ourselves.
We before me: Our collaborative spirit pushes us to act without ego, to communicate openly and honestly, and to win as a team.
What we offer:
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in an office in Belgrade (during COVID-19 we can work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress-free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Private pension
- Fully covered sick leave
- Udemy for business account
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and a very friendly working environment