QA Engineer/Business Analyst (Junior)
Looking to learn and advance your QA or Business Analyst skills and fast track your career in the InsurTech arena?
Here at OIP Robotics, we deliver InsurTech solutions and we want to teach you how to leverage your existing skills and experience to transform your career as a Business Analyst or QA Engineer with or without a technical degree or experience. Also, how to navigate murky insurance waters.
- You have a BA or a Diploma in Computer Science or Business administration, and/or
- Education background and/or experience in the field of Insurance
- You have attended a course or are familiar with some of the following:
- Any SQA methodologies (e.g. White-box and Black-box, System, Integration and Application testing)
- Software development processes (e.g. Agile/SCRUM)
- QA automation tools
- Data base concepts and database management and SQL
- Coding and scripting languages
- You possess a solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Have good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work
- Have the ability to communicate in English at an upper-intermediate level
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you:
- Pivot into the tech industry through Business Analysis, QA, Product & Project Management
- Learn about InsurTech and participate in the challenging projects
- Become a knowledgeable QA Engineer or Business Analyst
We offer you:
- Monthly Scholarship during the training course
- Full Time employment with OIP Robotics, after successfully completing the training
Multilayered Compensation Package
Flexible Working Hours
Private Health Insurance
Rezilient Well Being Program
Employee Stock Program
Professional and soft skills training and education
Personal budget for professional development
Baby bucks for all new parents and a 10-day paternity leave
Special gifts for employees (New Year, Birthday etc.)
Join us and build your career with us!