LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact for LotusFlare customers and, secondly, they grow on a personal level by developing best practice and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believes that if you want to make an impact and change industries for the better, you should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate in their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell and other leading enterprises around the world.
- Actively managing the security of our cloud-native runtime environment
- Clearly and promptly communicate and negotiate security technical topics with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Drive security improvements to production cloud environments
- Perform targeted offensive security testing
- Implement continuous monitoring systems and tools to automatically identify potential security issues at the code, application and infrastructure layers
- Conduct security audits in cloud environments
- Review code and other production changes with the goal to maintain the security standards
- Develop documentation listing recommendations and best practices for infrastructure and organizational security standards
- Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls for the cloud
- Working with backend engineering teams on architecting, profiling, and monitoring high-performance high availability product components as microservices, providing mission-critical real-time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed networks
- Evolving the infrastructure and keeping our stack up to date with the latest technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar technical security role
- Excellent knowledge in development and implementation of following concepts:
- Network Security Concepts
- Linux System Security and System Hardening
- Data Classification and Data Security Concepts
- Understanding of various user access controls, SSO, user profile integrity and access management controls
- Experience in Server Application security concepts and security controls
- Experience with intrusion detection solutions and web application firewalls/L7 proxies
- Planning and executing security audits and continuous security and threat monitoring
- DevSecOps experience, implementation of security controls and familiarity with SCAP and continuous security monitoring solutions
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Paid lunch.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Trainings and workshops.
- Flexible working hours.