We are looking for a
Senior .NET Developer
to join our major digital growth journey!
Consolia is part of an international company that operates in several European countries such as Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark. For the past ten years, Consolia has established a strong presence in Serbia with a team of experienced and skilled developers.
With a decade-long experience in the software development industry, we are a reliable, well-established and trustworthy partner to many companies. We have developed a strong team-based approach and together we create innovative software products for multiple markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of and shape a new team in an international environment. As a CMS and .NET developer, you will be expected to handle a wide range of technical responsibilities from developing new websites, integrating and adding new features, and plugins and modifying existing ones. You will work with a diverse team of Product Owner, CTO, QA and other developers to iterate, build, test, fix and release products.
You will be working with Europe’s leading veterinarian care provider with 1500+ clinics across eleven countries in Europe with the mission to create happy owners of healthy animals. We have a wide range of technologies and products all with the purpose to create great digital services for our customers. Your responsibility will be the websites targeting pet owners, veterinarians and clinic owners. Currently, we have developers in three locations working on developing our line of software for Animal Health Care. The teams are autonomous and have great responsibility and freedom to find the best solutions possible.
- be part of a development team that has full responsibility for the app. We work agile and you will be part of the full journey of the development and maintenance of the product (find the best way to solve a problem, write requirements, develop, and help the team to assure quality)
- take lead on technical implementation to ensure the quality, scalability and stability of our services
- work in close collaboration with the Head of Consumer Applications and Product Managers
- work on a group level which means that you will work with our digital platforms in several European countries
- be an important developer in our engineering team
- build new apps, add new modules and functionalities to existing systems, and invent new smart ways to improve the company's digital journey
You have at least 5+ years of professional in .net and a couple of years working in Azure.
- Expert .Net
- Strong knowledge of Azure
- Experience in Azure Functions
- Experience SQL Databases
- Experience Unit Tests
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in Rest
- Understanding Event-driven design
- Understanding NoSQL databases (Cosmos DB, Azure Search)
- Understanding Object-Oriented design
- Excellent communication/presentation skills in English
- Self-Starter with strong time management and prioritization skills
If you have worked with the following, it would give you an extra edge:
- React/React Native
- Automated tests
- Load tests
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- The office is located in a new modern building with an A-class location
- Opportunity to work in a small team of highly professional people
- Engaging work atmosphere with proactive, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Master and development of opportunities
- Regular team-building activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership etc.
We look forward to seeing your application for this position. Send your CV in English electronically.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
Please visit our homepage http://www.consolia.rs