We have partnered with a software development company that develops its own product.
Due to their expansion, we are searching for motivated professionals to join their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new applications, modify and maintain existing software, working closely with end-users, IT peers, and management.
- Make changes to prevent a recurrence, modify existing code and faulty files, writing and run special programs.
- Participate in estimations, planning of feature releases, being involved in system feasibility check activities, and developing design documentation.
- Implement complex APIs using appropriate algorithms and data structures.
- Extend features to existing software applications.
- Analyze, design, and develop complex business logic.
- Participate in the design and implementation of Database architecture.
- Document the new applications, or the changes made to existing applications.
- Participate in unit, integration, and business acceptance testing of the applications.
- Stimulate system load testing to identify performance issues, assess risk, and highlight promptly.
- Monitoring event and exception logs for an application to identify system issues and report and track any identified bugs.
- Data validation & patching using SQL data query language.
- Stay current on emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Experience in front-end frameworks
- Experience in a data storage technology such as Microsoft Entity Framework accessing the data, Relational Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.), or NoSQL Technologies (Hadoop, Mongo, etc.)
- Ability to combine and integrate the above-mentioned elements as an effective full-stack software developer
- Understanding of unit testing concepts and frameworks preferred.
- Familiar with an Agile environment.
- Participation and familiarity with open source projects are a plus.
- Private health insurance
- Additional life insurance
- Company shares
- Modern office in Belgrade, but also offering the ability to work remotely
- Great compensation packages, including performance-based bonuses
- Annual salary reviews/adjustments
- Team buildings, gatherings, and events, where appropriate
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.