Software Infrastructure and Tooling Engineer
Function: Software| Location: Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to bring future vision of automotive world to the streets today.
Solution that your team is developing opens the door to many advanced services that require connected vehicle concept and future use-cases which don’t even exist today.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL
- Develop solutions that automate migration between version management systems
- Together with the project responsible, support requirements definition process
- Provide technical solutions for software requirements with medium complexity Develop software functionality agreed with the project responsible
- Define, create and perform module verification and system tests
- Analyze found problems and define appropriate solutions
- Cooperating with international development teams
- Working in agile team and following scrum/SAFe methodology
- +3 years of experience in GIT or other Version Management System
- Supporting large solutions that integrate multiple sub-systems into a complex project
- Advanced knowledge in Java and scripting languages
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and software design patterns
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- Good communication skills, with a positive attitude and a sense of ownership
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus:
- Skills in GitHub REST API and knowledge on how GIT works internally
- Experience with PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager (formerly MKS)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language electronically. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.