Software Test Developer
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad R&D center
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art computer vision technologies which bring self-driving cars to the streets of today.
As Software Test Developer, you will contribute to the development of advanced cameras in the automotive industry.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
In your day to day job you will:
- Analyze and review requirements
- Write test specifications according to requirements
- Develop Python software validation environments including test scripts and Jenkins jobs to check algorithm components (e.g. camera calibration, ego motion, camera blockage, line detection, object detection, sign recognition)
- Participate in code reviews
- Test cases execution
- Coordinate software validation activities with the development team
- Report eventual issues
- Responsible for the code used in software validation
- Cooperate with an international development and validation team
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Informatics)
- At least 1 year experience of Python programming language. Experience in Python libraries matplotlib, numpy, scipy, sqlite or mongo db would be a plus
- Knowledge of Git – basic level
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of testing methods and best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Artifactory
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Groovy (background with setting up and maintaining Jenkins jobs)
- Basic knowledge of C or C++ programming language
- Automotive experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams, and management, to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.