ARPM – Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management is a research and education company, based in New York City with virtual offices worldwide.
Our mission is to set and disseminate the standards for advanced quantitative risk management and quantitative portfolio management across the financial industry: asset management, banking, and insurance.
ARPM is hiring a Web Designer
We are looking for a colleague with a passion for website design and corporate identities.
The successful candidate will be in charge of all the visual aspects of our website, both public and private.
He/she will work full-time, remotely (from home or any other location), constantly communicating via multimedia with the other team members.
The ARPM Web Designer position represents an opportunity for candidates to work in a high-performing environment.
- design attractive and user friendly web pages across devices
- stay up-to-date on and recommend web-usability best-practices
- create attractive graphics for marketing campaigns
- suggest brand identity improvements
- experience in web design and corporate identity design
- excellent visual design, attention to details, and creativity
- proficiency in graphic design software for bitmap and vector graphic (Adobe Suite a plus)
- good command of English
- social media and email marketing experience a plus
What we offer
- remote full-time work with flexible working hours
- competitive salary package
- dynamic international working environment with opportunity for professional development