As a Manual QA Engineer in Lioneight, you will work with the rest of the QA team to test the whole ecosystem of products – from mobile applications for iOS and Android devices and web applications. You will ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria, and end-user requirements by collaboratively working with the developing team to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases.
Who are we
Lioneight is a software services company dedicated to web and mobile development. We provide top-quality software development services to customers in many sectors. We strive for excellence in the transport industry by producing reliable and accurate software for the American market.
The company is in rapid development, and we keep pace with the best trends in the technical sense. Our crew work to make our customers happy and content through dedication and professionalism.
- Understanding QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Understanding the life cycle of the software and all phases
- Developed problem-solving skills, commitment to detail, and the ability to learn quickly
- Positive and service-oriented personality and a team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
Good to have, but not required
- Experience using project tracking software considered a strong asset (ex: JIRA)
- Understanding of User Experience (UX)
- Full-time employment
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- Professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The friendly and flexible work environment
- Team building activities to support the team-oriented culture
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.