Holycode is currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer with strong skills and proven experience, as well as enthusiasm to code in Golang, to join our CLAIMD team.
At CLAIMD, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: let everyone have the possibility to monetize their social media. On the other side, we are inventing new ad formats and helping advertisers promote their products and services in completely new ways. We kickstarted our App over 2 years ago and have already built 3 working products in the market. Now it's time to grow and expand further.
We are re-inventing Social Media Advertising – with content creators at the heart of it. Be part of a real revolution, that brings Social Media Advertising Budgets where they belong: to the creators.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at CLAIMD. Come join us!
- AWS, Kubernetes, Go, Docker, Github, Microservices, Postgres, Firebase
What you'll do
- Ensure scalability, reliability, operability, and the security of applications and data
- You will implement high-quality and readable code.
- You will build scalable, robust, and performant microservices. You will automate everything that can be automated
- You want to scrape every Metadata that can help us improve our product.
- Not afraid to dig into an RFC. Low-level internals excites you, rather than scares you away.
- Collaborate with product team to design and implement new features.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and look forward to having an impact in a startup
- Strong communicator, ideally experienced in Scrum / Agile and is willing to be part of a cross-functional team.
- Take ownership of features: designing, building, testing, and operating software in an agile and lean environment, supported by a team of experts
- Understanding of REST APIs, gRPC, and hands-on experience with application deployments
- Integration experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Digital Ocean with Kubernetes
- Any DevOps experience or interest to learn in that direction is a plus
- Willing to learn and work with Go.
- Basic knowledge or interest in front end JS frameworks (Vue or React)
- Significant experience in marketing and the most famous social media platforms is a PLUS
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/Engineering or self-educated by visible Products/Projects
- English fluently, German-speaking is a PLUS
- And last but not least. You don't have to love them but at least know how they work Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, Youtube, Spotify…
Why you'll love working at Holycode
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment
- Budget for professional development (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us