Software Developer for Body Control Modules – VNI CVS
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Your domain of activity will be products such as Body Control Modules (BCMs) and High Performance Computers (HPCs).
BCMs are central elements of vehicle electronics, they combine several functions in one housing and practically control all vehicle basic, work and safety functions. HPCs are next generation of automotive electronics, they centralize all networking, security and high complexity functions within vehicle's architecture in one high performance device.
Products are specialized for various agricultural, commercial and special vehicles.
The functional range of these products is in most cases customer and vehicle specific, where we define and develop solutions for all markets and customer requirements.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Be part of an engineering team, developing and integrating SW modules in C programming language for a new category of products, for all major automotive manufacturers.
- Develop the integration strategy of the software components within a professional development environment.
- Support requirements management process and work with system engineers to define Software Requirements.
- Contribute to SW architecture and design.
- Be responsible for performing module verification and integration tests.
- Be accountable for problems analysis and responsible for defining corrective actions.
- University Degree in field of Computer Science, Control theory, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Experience in programming language C.
- Fluent in English.
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems and Embedded C programing language.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and HW testing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.