We are looking for motivated C and C++ developers to join us and work on exciting and innovative projects. We invite you to join and make a difference.
Things you will be working on:
- Developing and maintaining software simulator system written in C++ for machine learning accelerator developed by a client company and working on a new software tools for upcoming versions of hardware
- Designing and implementing a software visualization tool in Rust programming language
What you bring on the table:
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of experience developing highly performant systems software
- Strong programming skills in modern C/C++
- Comfortable developing with Linux
- Fast learner with a can-do attitude and problem-solving abilities
- Self-sufficient, proactive and comfortable working independently on remote project
- Strong communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
What would be great, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Good understanding of processor architecture
- Good understanding of cycle-accurate simulation
- Experience with version control tools – Git
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Knowledge of Rust programming language
- Some experience with GUI development
If you do not have these skills, you will have an opportunity to master them.
We thank every candidate who applies to this position. Though we would like to get to meet as many candidates as possible, not all the candidates will start our selection process. In case we do not contact you, we encourage you to follow our Careers page and stay in touch for future openings.