Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with Intero Integrity Services, the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach.
To support the growth of Technology Center in the Serbian office, we are looking for an ambitious Software Test Engineer. You will work in multi-disciplinary team where information, ideas and solutions are shared and integrated into technical systems.
- Work in a scrum team together with your colleague developers and the product owner
- Test new applications, both interactively and using test automation
- Develop new test methods, maintain and improve existing tests
- Discuss your test results with the development team and work together on improving the applications
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-2 years of programming experience (in any programming language)
- English language (upper intermediate or fluent); must have
- Experience with testing software applications is a definite plus
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps or Jenkins is a plus
- Self-starter who is able to work and reach goals independently
- Good communicator who proactively connects with colleagues across offices and jurisdictions
What they offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Trainings in the Netherlands, HQ in Tricht,
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home for part of the month (Hybrid)
- Opportunity to work on software projects from start to finish as part of a great team
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.