Who are we looking for?
We have partnered with a leader in software mobility solutions development. We are looking for Andrioid Developer to join their team in Niš. They are looking for a Medior/Senior Android Developer to join their team of developers! You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of their mobile applications.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Requirements and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in Kotlin.
- Experience debugging Java/Kotlin native applications.
- Experience with modern Android development technologies (Android SDK, etc.)
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Working in the Agile development process.
- Staying up to date with current best practices and technologies.
- Working on other technologies required to accomplish a job assigned by a superior.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!