Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of Kinsta, hit apply!
As Development Advocate Analyst you’ll be part of the Marketing Team at Kinsta – a crucial team to the growth and success of our company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for keeping the Marketing team up to date on relevant development and software industry trends and news, technological developments, business opportunities, and potential partnerships. You’ll also provide guidance and support to Marketing teams on strategy, messaging, and content creation.
As Kinsta’s Development Advocate Analyst, you will:
- Research and organize new technologies, frameworks, open-source projects, and proprietary software and rate their popularity and relevance for Kinsta.
- Find and follow industry new sources (Hacker News, websites and social media channels of different projects) and bring relevant industry developments to the attention of the marketing team.
- Share trends and industry developments with the Content team to inform blog, video, and course content providing content ideas and inputting email campaigns.
- Provide insight and guidance on the developer audience to Kinsta’ Sales team members.
- Review Marketing materials (written, audio, and video) upon request for technical accuracy and audience fit.
- Support the creation and review of tutorials, articles, and courses.
- Engage with people, communities, and open source projects relevant to Kinsta.
- Great communication and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience working with industry and partnership research.
- Experience working remotely and autonomously.
- Knowledge of an additional language.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.