We at Holycode are currently looking for a Frontend (React) Engineer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the Adresta team, for a full-time engagement, to join our team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
Adresta is a tech start-up headquartered in Zurich. Adresta creates digital certificates for luxury goods, starting with high-end timepieces. The certificates are securely stored on the web-application together with the history of the watch from manufacturer to service & repair and pre-owned sale. Adresta is committed to change the customer experience in the luxury goods industry by creating trust and transparency by combining new technologies.
We are a young, growing start-up, looking for enthusiastic people who want to grow with us.
Challenging things you'll work on:
- Your primary mission will be building and delivering top-notch user experiences for the luxury goods market
- Work on the front of the Adresta applications for owners of luxury goods including secure storage of documents and future features such as insurance, watch owner community or luxury goods trading
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Experience setting up tracking with firebase and Goggle Analytics 360
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
About the tech stack:
Our stack includes some of the most fun-to-work-with technologies: The backend relies on the cascading architecture of express.js using the rich Mongoose project as a wrapper around our mongoDB instance. The backend exposes a simple REST API that is easy to get into. Our existing web frontend builds on the scalable React framework with the awesome Bootstrap framework for beautiful intuitive UIs. To query the API we use the fast axios library together with the EventSource framework for Server Side Events. The mobile application is easy to develop and bring onto real devices thanks to the Expo.io framework and the Expo Go app. All our builds rely on typescript to ease development using statically typed variables.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- In-depth understanding of web & mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Hands on experience with ReactNative and expo.dev & React Navigation
- Demonstrable portfolio of applications released in (Apple Store &Google Play)
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science or equivalent is a must
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us