We have partnered with a leader in software mobility solutions development. We are looking for iOS Developer to join their team in Niš or remote.
- Be part of the decision-making process by analyzing design provided by our designers and estimate how much work it would be needed to implement it on iOS.
- Translate from agreed high fidelity design to high-quality code at an agreed time. You will participate in time estimation.
- Write iOS code according to Swift standards.
- Review others code and don’t get personal when someone request changes in your code.
- Know basics of working in an Agile environment.
- Some degree in Computer Science is preferable, but most of us started to work before graduation so it is not eliminating.
- 2+ years working in iOS is mandatory. We are working mostly with Swift and UIKit Auto Layout but there is always some part of Objective-C code so it is good to know.
- Communication with servers is done through REST API and JSON.
- GIT is our source control choice, and we work in a Trunk Based Development way
- New code is written in VIPER architecture and we are actively transitioning to it. But some MVC parts could jump out of the dark of old dusty code parts. We clean dust from them regularly so they are not always scary.
- You understand everything so far? Good, but you will also communicate daily in English with team members outside of Serbia.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience writing Unit tests and do it in Test Driven Development way.
- Implemented Bluetooth connection to other iOS/Android devices.
- Know how to write CocoaPods custom library and you have done it before.
- Interested in the whole iOS app lifecycle and follow iOS UX trends so you can actively contribute to design discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!