Chainlink Labs is looking for an exceptional and experienced Senior Data Analyst to help lead the delivery of multiple cross functional projects within our rapidly growing Data Analytics team. The successful candidate will quickly become an expert on both crypto and traditional business data, merging these to deliver high impact insights, shaping the decision making process across the Chainlink labs business, as we continue to lead the decentralized oracle space. Chainlink is a mission and goals oriented organization and this role will play a key part in scaling the finance processes as well as improving overall financial data quality.
- Help lead and mentor our talented team of data analysts
- Hire and onboard new analytics superstars to help our team scale alongside the company
- Generate and propagate business focused insights, accelerating Chainlink labs move through the Data Analytics life cycle
- Become a business SME on blockchain and Chainlink product specific data, to produce powerful messaging through analytics
- Ensure the highest quality data is consumed by the business, driving decision making to continue to outperform the industry
- Work closely with our world class data science team to translate complex statistical analysis into business actions
- Influence key stakeholders through your data storytelling
- 5+ years of Analytics experience or equivalent field
- Extensive experience delivering projects on-time as the lead or PM
- Expert SQL query writing including analytical functions, stored procedures and scheduling
- Strong history leading cross-functional projects and delivering to multiple senior stakeholders
- Deep understanding of data modeling, including query optimization and core data warehouse concepts
- Experience with BI tooling such as Power BI, Tableau, Looker essential
- Product Ownership attitude, everything you deliver meets exceptionally high standards
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.